Administration is a time-consuming and often cumbersome reality but it’s also unavoidable. This form of ‘busy work’ can quickly burn through budgets—but it doesn’t have to, with strategic investment in smart technology. Fortunately, there are labor-saving ticket processing tools from the moment of ticket issuance through reconciliation. gtechna Ticket Processing is intelligent software that can be turned on, right out of the box. Allocate your resources to what matters—serving your customers.
Ticket processing is arranged into five components corresponding to the lifecycle of the ticket. Each module works in concert with the other for a seamless workflow throughout the entire ticket lifecycle.
DMV – Get vehicle owner information from the local DMV and match it to parking tickets.
- Electronic access point for sending letters and court processing
- Secure online interface between your ticket issuance operation and local DMV
- Can initiate collections processes such drivers license blocks
Ageing – Track the lifespan of unpaid tickets and update their status at every stage.
The management of the Ageing process is entirely automated with no need for user interaction.
Late Notice and Fees – Systematically escalate tickets status after each milestone.
- Late notices and any associated late fees are mailed to the vehicle owner.
- Increase fines for repeated violations.
- The system also allows for fallback infractions in the case of violations.
- Fine-tune to rules for special zones and events.
Letters – Standardize and easily customize mail-outs and eliminate clerical tasks.
- The generation of the letters works in concert with the other modules.
- Sends letters automatically to reduce clerical work for a city’s courts.
Courts/Appeals – Customer convenience is critical.
Providing a good user experience, even in less desirable circumstances will ensure the success of your collections program. The Courts and Appeals module is designed to create a frictionless web-based experience so that citizens have every tool at their disposal to contest the ticket. City staff can easily review and deliberate in a timely and effective manner. Easy access for defendant to contest tickets through a web-based user friendly interface. Portal allows user to include pictures and documents to further help clerk review the ticket. Easily review all the information of an appeal to take a decision.
I'm ready to schedule a demo
The Challenges of Pay by Plate
Exploring Concepts and Challenges in Functionality, Compatibility and Deployment when considering moving to a pay-by-plate solution.