gtechna’s Marketing Coordinator Marina B. Pasin shares news and current events on its parking news program “The Round Up”. Part 2 features new customers and global expansion, special parking events, IPI Conference and Expo, Las Vegas and more.
- (0:09 )Our CTO Sergio Mastronardi,took on some special guest speaker duties has he presented his very insightful session on the “Challenges of Pay by Plate”. You can learn more by downloading our White Paper on our website.
- (0:22 )gtechna would like to welcome new customers City of London, City of Seattle, Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Carleton University among a roster of others who’ve adopted pay by plate solutions.
- (0:34 )gtechna closed out its year with an event hosted in the backyard of our new friends at the Philadelphia Parking Authority. It was a touchdown for all at Lincoln Financial Field.
- (0:43 )The event brought together Pennsylvania’s finest as well as ambassadors from the surrounding area including Pittsburgh and Lancaster and out-of-towners from Maryland, Washington D.C. and New Jersey.
- (0:55 )Special thanks to 3M and Cale America who helped making this event a real success.
- (1:02 )Coming up gtechna heads to Las Vegas to the International Parking Institute Conference and Expo June 29 - July 2. Stay tuned for more details as we have a few hi-tech surprises planned for the city that never sleeps.